Wednesday, October 18, 2006

46 posts but who's counting?

This is my 46th post since starting, I have had good days, I have had bad days.

I have been thinking about how I have used this blog to share my thoughts to share my life.

Originally this blog was intentioned to be a place where I could be completely honest, somewhere I could be completely transparent and be naked before the world.

Unfortunately this has not been the case. Initially I wasn't going to tell anyone about this blog, I was going to stay anonymous but this didn't happen to plan. I shared with those who I respect and with those I wanted to impress. Now I am unsure if I can be honest on this blog...

I have struggled my way through my questions about church on this forum and I have found much benefit from it.

The question I am asking now is where to from here? What direction do I take this blog?

No comments: