Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Curtis profile

I saw this on a friends myspace site and I thought I'd fill it out for myself :)

Name: Curtis
Birthdate: September 25th
Birthplace: Timaru New Zealand
Current Location: With parents
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 1m 80'ish I think
Weight: 84
Piercings: Nope
Tatoos: Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nope
Overused Phraze: "Keeping outa trouble?" "Sweet" "Cheers"

FAVORITES
Food: Silverside with mustard sauce, or Daal on rice (indian lentil soup stuff)
Candy: Mints
Number: 42 (the meaning of life)
Color: blue/black
Animal: Dog
Drink: Chai Latte
Alcohol Drink: I enjoy Heiniken & Stella Artior
Bagel: Nope
Letter:
Body Part on Opposite sex: Lol what a question, the safe guys answer is eyes or hair, but the reality is that most of us guys don't just look at a girls eyes or hair, figure does play a part. I'm not being lewd or demeaning to women when I say this. I spose for me it would be a girls face and figure. But the key thing is if they love God, are outgoing and I can be myself around them.

This or That
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: Burger King
Strawberry or Watermelon: Watermelon
Hot tea or Ice tea: Hot tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Iced coffee
Kiss or Hug: Hug
Dog or Cat: Dogs
Rap or Punk: Punk
Summer or Winter: Summer
Scary Movies or Funny Movies: Funny
Love or Money: Love

YOUR...
Bedtime: 10'ish
Most Missed Memory: Living out on our lifestyle block out by the airport
Best phyiscal feature: The large scar on my left knee
First Thought Waking Up: What have I got on today?
Goal for this year: To continue seeking God and to grow in my relationship with him
Best Friends: in no particular order, Brad, Jase, Gina, Loachy, Shaz, Nyree
Weakness: Being assertive
Fears: rejection
Heritage: Well Curtis is derived from the word "Courtious" and my mother maiden name is Soper which comes from "Soap Maker" so you could say I'm a Polite Soap maker!!!
Longest relationship: lol none that I would term a relationship

HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank: Yes
Ever Smoked: Tried it but nearly choked
Pot: Nope
Ever been Drunk: Yup, not really a peasant experience
Ever been beaten up: Not badly
Ever beaten someone up: I've defended myself but thats it
Ever Shoplifted: Nope
Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: I've been kissed but it was one sided (its a long story)
Been Dumped Lately: Nope

IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color: Doesn'
t matter
Favorite Hair Color: Brown/Black
Short or Long: Either
Height: Irrellevant
Style: Willing to go against the crowd
Looks or Personality: Both
Hot or Cute: Cute
Drugs and Alcohol: No drugs, Alcohol fine

RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past: yea
What country do you want to Visit: Japan, States, India (again)
How do you want to Die: regardless how the result is still the same!
Been to the Mall Lately: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: luv em
Get along with your Parents: yup
Health Freak: No, but trying to be healthier
Do you think your Attractive: Sometimes
Believe in Yourself: most of the time
Want to go to College: I've studied at Carey Baptist College (Diploma in Mission and Diploma in Youth Ministry) and am currently studying at Aoraki Polytech (Bachelor of computer Science)

Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Drink: Yup
Shower Daily: Yup
Been in Love: I once thought I was but I was wrong
Do you Sing: Only in my car when I'm alone

Want to get Married: Yup
Do you want Children: Yup
Have your future kids names planned out: Nope
Hate anyone: I have a couple of people I strongly dislike but I wouldnt say I hate them

Who I'd like to meet: Erwin McMannus (to goto Mosaic in Los angles and see what they are doing to impact their community)


No comments: