Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No mates...no thanks UPDATE


Its been an interesting few weeks since I posted 'No mates... No thanks'. I have tried to get out more rather than stay at home and feel sorry for myself. I have been going to the New Life Young Adults group that I talked about and I am enjoying it. It is not easy at times meeting new people but I am positive about it.
I have been going to different Church services aswell, I was at the local Elim on saturday night and I really enjoyed the worship, there was a real sense of energy and life in the church that inspired me. I found the speaker was challenging aswell but he did try to hype up the crowd a bit :(
On the sunday I went to the New Life evening service where a friend was worship leading for the first time. She did well. This was different but I enjoyed it.
I have also been getting into my music again, turning up Planetshakers or United Live and spending time just focusing on God and celebrating him.

Brad if you read this I appreciate your comments and trying to catch up with me, I am sorry that it hasnt happened yet, I just have been crazy with life :) but I do appreciate the comments you have placed and that you care for me.

I also should acknowledge that I steal a lot of images for this blog from DeviantArt.com, I find this site to be an amazing repository of art of all different styles. I recommend that you have a look for yourself. Generally with the images I use if you click them and look at their name in the address bar you will see the name of the piece of art and who the artist is. You can search for this on DeviantArt.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Crazy with life.. dont think its going to slow down much for eaither of us....oh well i think we should try and have fun in our business.. time flys real quick as..